We Operate in London, Surrey and Berkshire, delivering a range of Qualsafe Awards first aid qualifications recognised by Ofqual. Our first aid and EYFS/Ofsted compliant paediatric first aid training, is for all businesses and teaching staff in schools – tailor made for your environment.
New: We offer the blended learning option for First Aid at Work Courses. This means you only spend two days in the classroom on your FAW instead of three, saving you time and money.
We also offer a range of Mental Health First Aid courses; Level 1 Awareness; Level 2 practitioner; and Level 3 supervisor, regulated by First Aid Awards Ltd, an awarding organisation for first aid and health and safety training.
Our QA regulated courses:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work refresher
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid (Full)
Our FAA regulated courses:
- Level 1 Mental Health Awareness (half day)
- Level 2 Mental Health First Aider (1 day)
- Level 3 Mental Health First Aid Supervisor (2 day)
New…Compulsory First Aid for Students:
We deliver the mandatory first aid training for students in state funded schools (DfE Statutory Guidance) where students, as a minimum, should by the end of secondary school; know life-saving skills, including CPR; the purpose of defibrillators and when one might be needed; basic treatments for common injuries. If all modules are completed students will achieve a Level 2 qualification in first aid.
Knife and Gang Crime related First Aid for Students:
We deliver first aid training in schools – linked to knife crime injuries and tailor our input to complement the PSHE framework, helping to safeguard young people..
Other tailor-made courses in schools, colleges and across the community:
- Essential First Aid – enabling the students to deliver life saving skills in everyday situations.
- Knife Crime Related First Aid – enabling students from all walks of life to help with knife crime related injuries in support of community cohesion.
All of our courses are delivered by a qualified educational professional, with a background in the emergency services and a proven track record in teaching first aid to the highest standard in the charitable sector. Most courses are delivered on-site, cutting costs to your business.