Operating in London and based near to Heathrow Airport, we offer a unique service bespoke to your needs, providing the full range of regulated first aid at work courses and paediatric courses in your own workplace and in schools. All of our workplace courses are regulated by Qualsafe Awards. We will use our expertise and tailor the course to suit your working environment – students in the construction industry for example, may have different first aid risks from those in the retail sector. We will make every effort to make the learning experience specific to your surroundings. All you need to do is tell us what you want and we will tailor the content, whilst ensuring all the requirements of the qualification framework are met.
We provide the same bespoke service, delivering regulated first aid courses and paediatric courses to teaching staff in schools and colleges.
NEW…We deliver first aid teaching to students in schools – linked to knife crime injuries and tailor our input to complement the PSHE framework, helping to safeguard young people in response to the London Mayor’s Knife Crime Action Plan.
All courses are delivered by a fully qualified educational professional (M.A.ED) with an operational background in the emergency services at senior level.
Certificated courses (regulated by Qualsafe Awards) meeting all your requirements at work
- Emergency First Aid at Work course (1 day)
- First Aid at Work course (3 days)
- First Aid at Work refresher course (2 days)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid course (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid course (2 days)
Other courses in the workplace
- Essential First Aid in the Workplace
Other Courses in Schools, Colleges, Charitable Organisations and The Community
We also offer bespoke first aid classes for students in schools, colleges and other educational settings in the community.
- Essential First Aid – enabling the students to deliver life saving skills in everyday situations.
- Knife Crime Related First Aid – safely enabling students to help with knife crime related injuries. The teaching includes aspects of the PSHE curriculum in support of social literacy, community cohesion and the pastoral needs of students.
Unlike some providers, all of our workplace courses are regulated to meet industry standards and are delivered by a qualified expert – MA.ED. with a background in the emergency services at senior level and a proven track record in teaching first aid in the charitable sector.
We come to you, cutting costs to your business, which enables a truly interactive experience bespoke to your needs. Choose us for enjoyable training and a professional service that is delivered by an expert, training that you will remember in a crisis.